Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summertime in Lake Mary

I must say that it's been kind of like a sauna lately. But it is good to be getting the summer rains again. Not only is it good for the grass, crops, and water supply, but it also helps to get the roofing business going for Al & Brian. Come on rains, keep on comin'!

Al has started a routine of bike riding and then taking a swim before he goes to work. I've been able to go on a couple bike rides with him, but because of my appointments with the chiropractor I haven't had time to go for a swim yet. Wow, if we keep this up maybe I can shed those 15-20 pounds that have been hanging out with me for so long. It's nice that Al doesn't have to leave until around 10:00 am some days.

I'm sorry that I didn't even see some of your comments that you left until today. I just have to get used to checking my blogspot once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a blog!!

Hope that you are all enjoying the summer weather!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sister Hammond! How are you? I'm so glad you got a blog! Wow! Long time no see, right?
    Check out mine! I'm so excited to check out yours! :)
    So! You moved to Florida? How exciting! I hope you're doing well and happy!
    Love ya! Katherine

    ReplyDelete