Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome

Hello! This is my first post and not really sure what to say. Al & I just finished watching the movie Nanny McPhee and since some of my grandkids call me nanny instead of nana I thought it would fit. "Nanny Mc Hammond" that is.

We are still enjoying our new apartment here in Lake Mary, FL. It's the perfect size for us having 3 bedrooms, one for our office, one for a guest room and then the master for oursleves and little Rosa too. Rosa's official spot to sleep is under the bed.

It's so great to live closer to Brian & Amy and 4 of our grandkids. We enjoyed going to the beach with them on Memorial Day. Also, it was wonderful to have Lacey & Bryan and 4 more of the grandkids come to visit from TX even though some of them were sick. We enjoyed every minute that we could. We just returned on Monday from visiting Aimee & Brian and our 4 grandkids in GA. It was dance recital weekend and it was so much fun!!

I just want all my grandkids to know how totally AWESOME they are! Stay strong in the gospel and always Choose The Right. You couldn't ask for better parents so listen & obey. Hey that reminds me of a Primary song. Can you think of a song that says "listen & obey"?

With the way the economy is right now we are feeling the crunch on our finances just like so many are, but getting to spend time with family gives us so much joy!! These hard time will pass so we will just focus on the good things in life and be thankful for the blessings we have.





3 comments:

  1. Patty (aka Nanny McHammond):
    Love your blog...and love to see all the great photos of all your precious grandchildren! You are truly blessed.
    Take care and God bless,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom,
    You beat me to getting the blog going. But I just updated mine so you can check it out. I put some pictures on there from our trip. I wish I could figure out how to make them bigger so you could see them better.
    Talk to you soon.
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty,
    I like your site. I am going to try to create one for us. That way we can all keep updated on our families. I looked at Lacey's already. Take Care.....we are getting ready for some more storms
    today.

    ReplyDelete