Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been too long....

I don't have any cute kids left in my house to post pictures of, but it's been too long since I have written. We are still trying to get used to living in Houston. Our temperatures are mild, but very changeable. I'm hoping that these overcast days will diminish when spring and summer roll around. After living in sunny Florida, it seems kind of gloomy.



Barbara Ann McBride Waters - April 22, 1971 - January 22, 2009

In January we received very sad news that my beautiful niece, Barbie had passed away. Barbie was only 37 and had been diagnosed with Leukemia. She had just had a bone marrow transplant in December and we were all hopeful that it would be a success story. After the autopsy they found that she had infection in her internal organs and her body was just not strong enough to fight it off with her weakened immune system. Barbie left behind 3 darling children as well as her mother, father, sister and brother who I know miss her immensely. Sometimes I'll think about her and just can't believe that she is really gone. I am confident that she has returned to the loving arms of her Savior and rejoice in that.


Barbie we love and miss you so much! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to have you as my niece.


Barbie with her children, Andrew, Shelby & Austin -2008







Together Again!
Janet, Rick, Pat & Nancy -January 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment