Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Atlanta







We just had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving, two birthdays (Al's & Aimee's) and Kirsten's baptism. We were all together for the first time in four years and enjoyed much fun and laughter. I have posted some of the pictures on the side but will be posting more soon.

I am so thankful to each family for the sacrafices they made in order to make this all come together. I love you all so much, and as I tell the grandkids I will tell you also that I wish I could just hug you all forever!!

We are so happy that we could be there for Kirsten's baptism also. She was so beautiful in her white dress, she looked like a little angel. My disc in my camera was full by that time so will have to bum some pictures from Aimee. The grandchildren and Lacey & Amy sang the song "If Savior Stood Beside Me" then I had to give my talk and did get a little choke up after hearing their beautiful voices. (We should have had them sing after my talk :o)

Never the less it was a wonderful way to end our time together, times I know we will always remember and hold dear to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment