Friday, October 10, 2008

From My Grandchildren Journal


Robert Wesley Crow
Age 4
Born: 12/16/03
Pre-School


Wesley's teacher is Ms. Michelle. His favorite thing that he is learning is to write his full name. Right now he can write his name as Wes.

Some of Wesley's favorite things to do are playing Wi especially the Playground game. He is also excited to learn to ride a two wheeler this year.

His best friend at school and church is Matthew.

When asked what his favorite scripture story is he said (in a funny cowboy accent) "Well, I can't answer that". Later he said that he likes the story about how Nephi broke his bow.

Wesley's favorite song is "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi

When asked where he might like to serve a mission he said he would like to serve a mission in Boston.

The last time I talked to Wesley on the phone he said out of the blue, "I'll be right here when you get back from getting the mail" I asked him if he was talking to his mom and he said no he was talking to me. It kind of brought tears to my eyes because I had just been there for a visit and it made me feel like he was waiting for me to come back.

Wesley you are my sweetheart! Can't wait for your big bear hug when I see you in November!!



No comments:

Post a Comment