Friday, October 10, 2008

From My Grandchildren Journal



Devon Michael Crow
10 (soon)
Born: 10/21/98
4th Grade


Devon's teacher this year is Mr. Wolf. His favorite things that he likes about school this year are; Fun Fridays, the game 6 things to choose from , dodge ball, and knock out.

The classes he likes best are History and Science.

Favorite things to do are video games, swimming and roller blading.

Devon's best friends at school are Jefferson and Copeland and best friends at church are Jefferson and Gunner.

Devon's favorite scripture story is about Samuel the Lamanite. He likes this story because Samuel prayed for help and then he had the power of God. The arrows and rocks couldn't hit him or hurt him.

Devon's favorite music genre is Rock, and favorite songs are Fire and the Flames and Enter Sandman.

When thinking about going on a mission some day Devon would like to go to Mexico or France and wants to learn a foreign language.

Happy 10th birthday!! It's almost here now. You are such a smart boy Devon and one thing I really love about you is your tender heart for others. Keep on being a good example for your friends and sisters and brother too. I can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!

**Devon has made up a song that he sings and now Allie and I think Wesley sings it too. Here are some of the words;

I believe I could fly, very high in the sky. I believe I could soar out the door, with my wings in the sky, with my magical wings. I could fly very high in the sky.

I can fly like a bird in the sky, very high in the sky. Making me magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment